viernes, 28 de septiembre de 2012

Show Interest In Others Before Expecting Them To Show Interest In You. A Lesson Learned.

I'm taking a six week course about the power of connection.  Ruoff Home Mortgage here in Fort Wayne is putting on the class for about 12 Realtors and 6 of their own loan officers. 

I am normally not a big fan of these types of things, but I got the invite and said "What the heck!"  I'm glad I did.

The first class was yesterday and I already got schooled on something. 

 

I talk too much. 

 

By doing a few exercises about initial engagement, I realized that I am quick to dominate a conversation.  I'm friendly, have a firm handshake, I look people the eye when I first meet them...  and then away I go!! 

It was a humbling and eye opening meeting for me.

Guess what my intention is this week?  It's showing interest in others before expecting them to show interest in me.  :) 

 

The Christiansen Team.  Real People.  Real solutions.  

REALRealEstateFortWayne.com


They didn't help us a find a house.  They helped us find the RIGHT house.  Kerry & Alice

They assured us that they could sell our home quickly.  Then they did.  Chris & Audrey

They listened to ME.  They made it about ME.  I love them!  LaToya

I was scared that I wouldn't find the right home.  With their help, I did!  Patti

They didn't EVER try to upsell us or push us into anything.  They were patient.  Meg & Robert

They treated us like millon dollar clients, even though we weren't!  Shawn & Kevin


 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario