domingo, 30 de septiembre de 2012

Volunteer Challenge on Facebook

Over summer a friend of a friend posted a volunteer challenge on Facebook.  It took me a while, but I finally matched it.  Here is my current status on Facebook

"I will volunteer one hour to charity this year for every "like" I receive on this post. Put me to work with just a click of your mouse. Join me with your own status if you have what it takes to help others. I'll click the first 'like' to get it started."

Head over to my facebook page, www.facebook.com/aaronsilverman2, and create some more volunteer hours.  If we are not currently friends on facebook, add me as one and then like my status.  Simple as that to help volunteer. 

Thanks for your support.

Aaron

Aaron Silverman

S&S Invesments, LLC         LinkedIn  |   www.sandspropertyinvestments.com   |   www.aaronsilverman.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario