domingo, 14 de octubre de 2012

Can I advertise my production after I leave my broker?

Can I advertise my production after I leave my broker?


real estate costa rica caribbean
real estate escazu costa rica
real estate limon costa rica

Last year you sold 65 homes - all by yourself. Most of this was done while you played golf, chased skirts and slept all day. You were a stud. A stud in your own mind anyways. Over the last 10 years you've sold over 1,000 homes with Get Down Realty. But all that's about to change. You've decided to pack your bags and go off on your own.

The first thing you do is set up a custom website. On the top of your site you type in big black bold letters..

 

 "Last year I sold X amount of homes, I'm awesome."

 

Never mind your slogan oozes with queso. Never mind there's a photo of you doing this kissing your biceps. What matters is the content of your real estate chant. IT IS NOT ETHICAL NOR PERMITTED.


Every closing you have belongs to your broker. You can't leave RE/MAX and then advertise your "closed" listings when you go to Century 22. You have to obtain permission.

 

Don't believe me? Call your state association.  

 

 

 

 

 

production award  RE/MAX HALL OF FAME, CLASS OF 2011

The information contained in this blog is believed to be reliable and while every effort is made to assure that the information is as accurate as possible, the author of this blog, and its comments disclaim any implied warranty or representation about it's accuracy, completeness or appropriateness for any particular purpose. All information is copywritten and the property of Greg Nino.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario