martes, 23 de octubre de 2012

When it's appropriate to hire a Stripper

 

Costa Rica

Real Estate

Real Estate in Costa Rica

Bad Wallpaper     Some of you who follow my blog know that I'm
a big believer in first impressions and their importance. Particularly when it comes to having your home for sale. Curb appeal, the front door, how the home smells, the foyer closet (What's in your closet?) all play a major role in how people will view your home before they take more than 2 steps inside. 

     It is said that a buyer will form a opinion about your home within 7 seconds. Is your home prepared to make those first 7 seconds count?

 

     Think of preparing your home for todays market much like you would prepare yourself if you were going to a job interview. You know that you have to be better prepared and make a greater impression than everyone else they meet that day. I don't think you'd find it acceptable to wear parachute pants, Top Gun aviator glasses and a Members Only jacket because you understand the importance of making a good first impression with the person you will be interviewing with. No boss ever thought to themself after a poor interview "I'd like to hire that person, I'll give them an allowance for being unprepared". In that same regard, please think about how that wallpaper in the foyer and stairs to the second level will be perceived by prospective buyers.

    Personally I love those Stereogram pictures where you stand and stare at a bunch of squiggley lines and another picture emerges, but if that's what the entrance to your home looks like.....Hire a Stripper! and get that stuff off the wall.  Don't offer an allowance and don't try to paint over it (particularly if it's a textured paper). Hire someone to take it down if you don't have the time or energy to do it yourself....of course I'm talking about a wallpaper stripper, what did you think I meant?!

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 brian kuhns signature

Coldwell Banker Roth Wehrly Graber

 Start your online search here

     It is my hope that you will find my blog both informative and at times humorous, I won't always succeed but please feel free to comment and let me know how I'm doing and what kind of content you would like to see more of. When the time comes for you to buy or sell your home, contact me for a detailed analysis of your Real Estate needs at (260) 438-6289 or by email at bkuhns@cbrwg.com

 

Subscribe to Active Rain Blog     find me on facebook     follow me on twitter     linked in

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario