martes, 23 de octubre de 2012

Preparing Your New Hampshire Home For Sale Is More Than A Job To Me

Preparing Your New Hampshire Home For Sale Is More Than A Job To Me

Are you looking for advice on preparing your house for sale?  As a professional Home Stager I have plenty of advice for New Hampshire sellers.  The most important, however, is to find professionals you trust and make your decisions based on their experience.  The process is always easier when you have support from professionals and a proven plan of success to follow.

As a stager, my greatest satisfaction comes from turning the "overwhelming" into "totally manageable" for my clients.

laundry

kitchen

My passion and obsession with organization began as a child when I tried to convince my friends that cleaning closets was more fun than playing outside.   From an early age I was the go-to source for home decorating and re-design advice for my family and friends. 

It wasn’t until a Realtor friend asked for my help with a listing, that I even knew home staging existed as a profession.  What a gift to find out there was actually a business associated with doing what I love to do!

 In 2006, after extensive research, I started my  Home Staging business in New Hampshire.  Since then my mission has been to help sellers increase the emotional appeal of their property and sell their homes for the best possible price in the shortest amount of time.  Two years ago I became the first stager in New Hampshire to earn the RESA-PRO designation from the Real Estate Staging Association.  

spa like bath

 

I'm not a home stager for the profit...

New Hampshire isn't exactly the Home Staging capital of the world.  

I'm in this business because I love it,

and I'm very good at it.


Transforming is my passion,

but my satisfaction is in knowing that I help make other people's lives a little easier.


 

 

Making the agent's job a little easier....

 Agents  can rely on me to handle all the awkward, personal issues like odors, clutter, poor color choices.  The agent no longer has to deal with appearance and preparation.  They can devote their time to the task of marketing.   I also provide "after" photos free of charge.


"If there was ever any doubt about the power of home staging, Sharon Tara will make you a believer.  She did a fabulous job for me…the house she staged sold in a month, after languishing for six months with no offers.  She is very professional, very accommodating, and really fun to work with!  I highly recommend her."

living room 

Making the sellers' job a little easier....

 I provide direction, a detailed "to-do" list for them to follow...saving them time and money.  They no longer have to stress out over the huge task at hand.   I'm sympathetic to their situation, providing creative options based on their budget.  


 "Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Sharon.  Your work was instrumental in selling my house."

"What a big improvement.  I never thought that we would be moving furniture, I just thought you would give me some ideas.  It was a lot of fun and didn’t even seem like work.  Thanks so much!"

"Sharon, Thanks again for all that you did.  I would like you to know that we were blown away by your services.  It was far above and beyond what we expected... You did a fantastic job of putting yourself in the buyers’ shoes and explaining your thought processes and impressions that you received.  We appreciated your candid feedback as your constructive criticism was delivered respectfully and clearly."

 dining room

I've learned so much since starting my business.  I've made many new friends...agents, stagers from around the world, and clients who I never would have met otherwise. 

Preparing your New Hampshire home for sale is more than a job to me.... I'm very grateful to have found an outlet for my passion!

  I would love the opportunity to help you with your New Hampshire listing. 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

LOGO     RESA-PRO

New Hampshire Home Staging FAQ

Professional Home Staging services for the New Hampshire Seacoast

Portsmouth   Rye   Greenland  North Hampton  Dover  Rochester  Somersworth 

603.661.8524

                  Friend Sharon Tara on Facebook         Subscribe button         Twitter

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario