martes, 23 de octubre de 2012

Gee Mike...What Happened to Your First 20 Comments?

Gee Mike... What Happened to Your First 20 Comments?

We’re all entitled to a “duh” moment and I suppose I had mine tonight.scratching head   So bear with me if you’ve already noticed this feature at ActiveRain.   

Tonight I was commenting on Mike Cooper’s very well deserved Feature post “Can You Time Your Blog for Maximum Readership?”   Excellent post by the way.  
 

Anyway, as I always do, I scrolled down to see the comments (if you don’t know.. the comments are often as interesting as the post), when I noticed that the first 20 comments were missing.
 

“Gee... why would Mike delete the first 20 comments?”

    (yes... I know...quite the “duh” comment.)
 

I moved on to another post, saw the same thing and then  the old light bulb went off.  
 

We must have a new (well new from my perspective) AR feature.  
 

Take a look: Where did the first 25 comments go?

new feature?


Now look:

jing

So should the comments begin to add up, you can choose to view just the most recent ones or all of them.  I suppose this helps with respect to loading the post because as you may have discovered, often when there are 50+ comments and/or videos the page can be slow to load.  
 

I apologize if you’re thinking..ok Kathy, tell me something I don’t already know, but just in case you don’t here it is.  Do with it what you will!

 

Kathy Streib 
 
Subscribe to room service home staging
 

Subscribe to my blog

 

   Google+    Facebook    Wordpress      Twitter    You TubeRSSLinked In
 
pinterest


                                   

Before and After Pictures-Room Service Home Staging

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario