lunes, 15 de octubre de 2012

Real estate agents working hours

I just read an article in the California Association of realtors magazine on top producing agents. All of the agents interviews say they work at least 70 hours a week. I have done this for years and thought I was unique. It seems this is part of the business. I learned many years ago to answer the phone 7 days a week from at least 7 am to 8 pm. If people try to reach you and cannot, they will call someone else. Many times the issues clients call with are easily handled, but many clients will not wait and do nothing. Many times once they start trying to 'fix' issues, the issues get worse not better and are harder and more time consuming to solve. It is way easier to deal with issues as they come.

I get up by 6 am and am at the office by 7 am. I work in the office until 2-3 pm and then do my errands to homes until around 45 pm. I arrive home and check my email and facebook. I then cook dinner and after dinner answer messages again.

The smartphone really helps throughout the day to answer calls, texts, and emails, so that when I arrive home, I have less to do and less messages to answer.

 LORI BOWERS

http://www.desertareahousingmarket.com

The Lori Bowers Group

A boutique Real Estate Office, with a full service team to serve all your Real Estate Needs

La Quinta, Palm Desert, Indio, Rancho Mirage, Coachella , Indian Wells and the surrounding Palm Springs Area.

78065 Main St., Suite 107

Old Town La Quinta

La Quinta, CA 92253

Phone: (760)777-8788 • Fax: (760)771-5355

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario