sábado, 13 de octubre de 2012

Planning A Wedding and a Home Purchase Too? Should I Care?

Planning A Wedding and A Home Purchase Too?  Should I Care?

Elizabeth & Eyal - Same Day Edit from L.A. Color on Vimeo.


Planning a Wedding and A Home Purchase?



You’re planning your wedding?   And a home purchase too?   At the same time?   I see.   How great, I answered but I thought -- is this really a wise decision? I mean on the stress-o-meter --- this must be at the top of register...don't you think? Who am I to say?


Planning a Wedding and A Home Purchase?


It worked out fine -- new marriage...new house.    When meeting buyers for the first time -- do you ask about other issues going on in their lives?   How secure is your job?   Is there a chance you could be transferred?   How’s your marriage?  Can I call your doctor and review your recent physical examination results?   


Is it really any of our business?   I ask questions of my buyers and sellers when we first meet -- okay, you need enough room for the 18 foot sectional sofa, a first floor master bedroom, a separate office, absolutely no pool --- check, check, check, double check... but nothing too personal.  It's not really my style or modus operandi. Not that there's anything wrong with that or is there?? 

How about you? How personal do you get with clients?   

Michael Jacobs is a Realtor who serves the Pasadena and the San Gabriel Valleys as well as the Northeast Foothill areas within the city of Los Angeles and can be reached at 818.516.4393 cell or michaeljacobs@coldwellbanker.com.  


Planning a Wedding and A Home Purchase?


Planning a Wedding and A Home Purchase?


 

Photos courtesy of L.A. Color -- www.lacolor.com or www.lacolorblog.com for your Special Event Photography, Cinematography, Lighting and Photobooth services.

Michael Jacobs

Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage

DRE # 01165532

2065 Huntington Drive

San Marino, California 91108

Cellular:  818.516.4393

Office:  626.685.5246

Office Fax:  626.568.9507

michaeljacobs@coldwellbanker.com

www.camoves.com/michael.jacobs

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario