jueves, 4 de octubre de 2012

Costa Rica Property Finder Services

Costa Rica Real Estate Services

By Rodolfo Vargas

Hi, my name is Rodolfo Vargas, as professional property search consultant I work hard to understand what my clients want to achieve from their property investment, whatever their walk of life.

Years of property search experience and knowledge are channelled into satisfying individual requirements in terms of location, price, architecture and internal configuration. I´m always remain objective, which gives balance to a search.

Whether a private individual or a business, I´m your ideal choice for a professional property finding service. I will find your ideal property and do everything necessary to assist your purchase.

 

Property finding encompasses the following key areas:

No obligation meeting:

The first step is to arrange a meeting to learn about your requirements and to discuss how the service works. I´ll advise on market conditions and how to maximise what is achievable for your budget within your chosen area(s). I will be your single point of contact and oversee the entire process, liaising with property owners, estate agents, solicitors, bankers, surveyors and other professional advisors on your behalf.

Comprehensive search brief:

Property search brief – Each client has unique and specific requirements. I´ll work closely to create a focused brief from which you search. Due consideration is given to individual lifestyles and living requirements and advice provided on the most suitable areas, architectural styles and internal configuration.

Area familiarisation tour:

A tour of preferred and/or suggested areas can be arranged before the property search commences. This usually entails a one to two days driven tour through selected areas. The purpose is to show the different property styles and values, local amenities and transport links for the client to then consider the pros and cons of each area. Although part of our property search service, this is also available without commitment to non-clients.

Proactive search:

It takes approximately ten days to carry out our initial research and previews before the first, client attended, property tour. Subsequent tours become increasingly targeted and continue until the perfect property is found. I proactively source property which is being openly, as well as quietly, marketed through estate agents, developers and private owners. It is this exhaustive approach to searching which gives early, or pre-market, access to property. I have long standing relationships with estate agents, who give priority information on properties because they value the efficiency I bring to the home buying process and know that I only looks after committed purchasers.

Convenient tours:

Each client’s property search consultant will arrange all viewings at your convenience. As your consultant I´ll accompany clients on all tours, advising on the negatives as well as the positives of each property.

Experienced Negotiation:

As your Consultant I´ll oversee all research and negotiations on client’s behalf. It is essential to establish a considered opinion of value before starting negotiations in order to give clients confidence in the price they ultimately pay. Once a property has been selected, I assess the comparable evidence, discuss tactics and handle the negotiation. In instances where the vendor has more than one bid to consider, my relationships and reputation can cast influence, and sometimes prove critical, in tipping the balance in our clients’ favour.

Comprehensive reporting:

Clients receive month-end reports enabling them to review the work undertaken, to date, on their behalf. Reports review search activity and highlight any conclusions and/or changes to the brief. Once a property is agreed, I´ll produce a comprehensive Property Report which includes comparable sales figures, evaluation of market data and local area information.

Oversee conveyancing:

Oversee conveyancing – Once a deal is agreed, I proactively co-ordinate all parties and oversee the entire process on a clients behalf. The aim is to ensure the deal proceeds to completion as swiftly as possible.

Tell me what you are looking for…How can I assist you?

Every client’s requirement is unique so in order to have a fuller understanding of exactly what you are seeking please take a few moments to complete the following details. I will then call you at your preferred time for an initial, without obligation, discussion.

If you prefer to contact me directly or if your query is of a more general nature then please call me on (506) 88717163, skype: vargas.rodolfo1 or email me info@crliinc.com

Title:
First Name:
Surname:
Email:
Telephone:
Best time to call:
Preferred Areas:
Budget:
Property Type:
How did you hear about me?:
Comments:

Property finding through to completion, I´ll be there with you every step of the way, look forward to hear from you!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario