lunes, 15 de octubre de 2012

Do you have a goal for where you want to rank on Activerain?


costa rica real estate services
costa rica real estate listings beachfront
costa rica property finder

Personally, everyone who blogs should have a goal.  My first goal is to drive leads.  That said, when you look at how you rank on Activerain do you think about where you want to be?  Is it important to be #1 in your town, county, or state?  Do you just want to be in the top 100 bloggers?  Strive to get the most comments or followings.  There has to be something...or many somethings...that drive you to want to stay here and succeed.

My goals on Activerain are:

  • Generate leads weekly via local posts
  • Network with other agents across the country and build relationships
  • Be #1 in my town and county
  • Be in the top 10 in California
  • Hit the Top 100 subscribed to bloggers

How Do I Plan To Achieve My Rankings?

I do a mix of blogs that includes 1-2 neighborhood specific, IDX based, "homes for sale" posts, then the rest are market stats, opinions, reviews, and other articles.  The neighborhood posts get the most action and they're my focus.  The rest of how I generate my points is:

  • Maximum comments daily
  • Now less than 10 articles per week
  • Write at least one article per week that is featured (if possible)

There's no magic to it but the RELENTLESS CONSISTENCY keeps me on track.  The focus on the blogs is always about what generates business with enough content mixed in to connect with other agents around the country.  Having a balance between my local content and general content means that in addition to reaching prospects and agents, I also get occassional inquires from the media.  That's good exposure because I can link back to the article they publish - which is good for Google Juice.

My Advice

Set a reasonable, attainable goal with a timeline that makes sense.  Then do what you have to in order hit that goal.  Taking reasonable steps will get you where you want to be faster than you think. 


If you have enjoyed reading my blog, please subscribe HERE!

 Want to know more about me?  Just Google Me! 

 

 Bryan Robertson, Broker Associate | T: 650.799.9951 | Email: bryan@serenogroup.com | Website: http://www.BryanRobertsonHomes.com |CA License: 01191946 | Sereno Group - Los Altos branch | 369 S. San Antonio Road | Los Altos, CA 94022

 

Find Me Online!

Bryan Robertson FacebookRebekah Radice TwitterBryan Robertson LinkedinBryan Robertson Blog

 

Recent Articles from Bryan's Blog

Los Altos Neighborhood Tour - Old Los Altos

Los Altos Neighborhood Tour - Rancho

The Definitive Guide to parks in Los Altos

New House Construction Costs in Los Altos

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario