miércoles, 3 de octubre de 2012

Are we all candidates for an Internet Intervention?

Are we all candidates for an Internet Intervention?There is not doubt that our dependence on connectivity has attained the status of addiction.

Even a few hours without the ability to inject an online fix can lead to involuntary withdrawal symptoms.

Goodness only knows that I am not a techie. Nor am I a Luddite. But the lure of achieving an online high was just too attractive to ignore,

I thought that I was different. I truly believed that I could handle a little digital buzz here and there without becoming totally dependent on the number of bars I had access to

I was wrong.

The world hasn’t changed.

How we see it has.

Perhaps we are all due for an Internet intervention.

Follow Me on Twitter Follow Me on Facebook Lets get Linkedin My Outside Blog Watch my Videos on YouTube

All content, including text, original art, photographs and images, is the exclusive property of Coweta Fayette Real Estate, Inc., and may not be used without the expressed written permission of Coweta Fayette Real Estate Better Homes and Gardens Metro Brokers, Newnan Georgia. All information is believed to be accurate but is not warranted, Copyright 2003-2009. Richard Weisser REOS, E-Pro. licensed Auctioneer. 770-827-6225.
Learn more about Coweta County and Fayette County Georgia Real Estate, and to search the entire Georgia MLS for free with no registration required. Visit CowetaFayetteRealEstate.com! Photos of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. North Georgia Photos.

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario